Monday, December 20, 2021

Nora 22 Months

 Every day I slowly watch my baby grow into a toddler.  Which makes me happy and sad.  I just want to freeze her little for a little longer.  

Highlights

  1. Starting to put more words together and also telling you real words what she wants.  You have to listen hard but I can usually understand what she wants.
  2. Still obsessed with her 3 paci's.  After the new year, we are going to faze them out.  It will not be pretty.  There will be lots of tears and crying.  But it's time.
  3. Loves pretty Christmas lights
  4. Doesn't like hot food at all. She'd prefer all her food to be luke warm or cold. 
  5. Favorite song is Let it Go and sings it all the time and wants to watch it.
  6. Got a couple more teeth - I think at least 2, maybe more. 
  7. Does not like wearing gloves so this has been a challenge with the colder weather. 
  8. Is the most stubborn of all 3 of the girls. 
  9.  Loves milk and yogurt and cheese
  10. Loves to help herself to "snacks" in the cupboard



No comments: