Saturday, May 12, 2012

How much mulch?!

After 4 times back and forth from the landscape place in Saline, we finally had enough mulch for everything.  8 cubic yards!  Really?!  Our initial estimate was pretty low and everytime we went back, I said this should do it and Ryan said I don't think so.  Well he was always right.  Here's what the truck looked like everytime... I'm thinking a trailer might be in our future.  But I told Ryan we were never putting mulch down again.


But after a full day's work of mulching, it looks great and is now wedding ready!  Even though I'm not sure how much we'll be moving tomorrow. 






Check it out!







Of course, the day wouldn't be complete without some nastiness... while mulching Ryan found a poor bush covering and I mean literally covered in these nasty worms.  After mixing up some very concentrated bug spray and spraying them on the bush, the worms lost.  Thanks goodness!  And hopefully the bush will survive!  Multiply the worms in this picture by 100.. and that was maybe how many worms there were.


And of course we had some time for some fun pictures!  Our spring family picture and Farmer Ryan.





No comments: